22nd March 2015, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure, course duration and list of colleges which offer PhD in Political Science?

Hello,
I am doing M.A. in Political Science
Now, after M.A. I want to do PhD in Political Science.
Kindly tell me about the Course Duration, and Colleges
and also about the admission procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer B.A.(Political Science) in Indore? Job opportunities for Political Science graduate?
  2. List of colleges which offer B.A.(Political Science) in India? Scope of Political Science?
  3. List of universities which offer MCA in Abroad? Procedure to get admission and course duration?
  4. Can I get admission in DU for Political Science Honours if scored 95 marks in 12th Political Science?
  5. Can I do Ph.D in Political Science after doing BA and PG in Master in Business Administration(HR)? Procedure to get admission?
  6. List of colleges which offer Master's Degree in Political Science in Delhi? Scope of this course?
  7. procedure to get admission in M.A Political Science in KIK? Fee structure for the same?
  8. Procedure to get admission and fee structure of M.A. in IGNOU for B.A.(Political Science) candidate?
  9. Detailed information, course duration, admission procedure and list of colleges with eligibility criteria to study Diploma in Law and Taxation at Borivali?
  10. Does Jawaharlal Nehru University offer B.A. in Political Science honours? Minimum percentage required for the admission?
  11. List of colleges which offer Internship for BDS doctor in Delhi? Procedure to apply?
  12. List of colleges which offer B.Sc in Naturopathy and Yoga Science in India? Procedure to get admission?
  13. Will it be possible to do MA in Political Science without BA in Political science?
  14. List of good colleges for graduation in Political Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of colleges which offers M.A.(Political Science) in Gujarat?
  16. Procedure to pursue LLB course? Duration of this course? List of colleges offering this course in Kolkata?
  17. List of colleges with admission procedure and fee structure in Pune for MPT programme?
  18. Details about MA(Political Science) from IGNOU?
19th September 2016, 05:53 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure, course duration and list of colleges which offer PhD in Political Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am doing M.A. in Political Science
Now, after M.A. I want to do PhD in Political Science.
Kindly tell me about the Course Duration, and Colleges
and also about the admission procedure.

PhD in Political Science admission will be done through a PhD Entrance Test and Interview. The candidates must have passed Master’s Degree in Political Science with at least 55% marks from any recognized university are eligible for the PhD in Political Science. Candidates qualified NET/SET/GATE/M.Phil will be exempted from the entrance test. Candidate should submit the research proposal at the time of interview. The duration of the program will be 2 years minimum and maximum of 5 years. The PhD in Political Science program is available in the following institutions;

Goa University - Official Website

Amity University - Official Website

IGNOU - Official Website

Central University of Haryana - Official Website

Pondicherry University – Official Website

Institute for Social and Economic Change - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?