12th May 2014, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Way of getting admission in PhD Organic Chemistry?

I want to join phd in organic chemistry from du or other research institutes in delhi. pls give me the way of getting admission in phd.

Related Questions:
  1. Universities offering PhD in organic chemistry on the par time basis or correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to do part time Ph.D course in organic chemistry? List of the colleges for the same? I have completed my M.Sc in chemistry and working in Pharma company in R&D Department from past 2 years
  3. How to do part time Ph.D in Organic Chemistry?
  4. Ph.D in Organic tpic from Punjab, Haryana or Rajasthan? Date of forms for the same?
  5. Want to make a career related to organic chemistry. How to proceed?
  6. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Organic Chemistry? List of institutes in Germany?
  7. How to do Ph.d in Chemistry after scoring 54% marks in MSc Organic Chemistry?
  8. Entrance exam for doing PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  9. Entrance exam for doing PHD in Pharmacy after M.Sc Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  10. After MSc in Organic Chemistry how can I pursue Ph.d in Germany? Eligibility criteria and the list of institutes in Germany?
  11. Steps after clearing NET JRF for PhD entrance?
  12. How to do Ph.D in chemistry after completing MSc with Chemistry
  13. Best books for basic Organic Chemistry and also for the rest of Organic Chemistry?
  14. Can I take admission in MSc Organic Chemistry after completing graduation in chemistry without having Maths in 12th? Is there any entrance exam?
  15. Am I eligible for Ph.D in abroad after qualifying MSc Organic Chemistry?
  16. Is M.Phil mandatory before PhD?
  17. Top 10 universities in india to do phd in organic chemistry? Syllabus and form filling?
  18. Which are the government jobs after doing MSc Organic Chemistry?
22nd May 2014, 03:04 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Way of getting admission in PhD Organic Chemistry?

As you asking here that you want to know that the eligibility or way to get admitted in to the PhD level study course. So I am going to tell you about the problem and also tried to solve it as far as possible. So first of all PhD is a research line studies that you should know very well.

So to get in to it you have to qualify your bachelorate degree in specialization subject or honors subject then do your master degree course with that specialization subject and also get qualified with good marks as equivalent to second class or first class in terms to apply for the PhD level course in university. And in PhD exam there is an entrance exam held in for the students to test the qualification or the talent of students who have applied for the PhD degree course of study.

And that entrance test is called as GATE exam which held on June or July month of every year for admission in to the new batches of students. You can get the details of the entrance exam programme and any other details in Newspaper so that you can apply for it. Good luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?