23rd December 2015, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission to study PhD in Chemistry for M.Sc(Chemistry) student?

Hello Sir,
I have completed my B.Sc with 65% and pursuing M.Sc in Chemistry final year now. I want to do PhD with Chemistry. How can I get admission to a PhD program?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in Ph.D? I am a student of MSc Chemistry
  2. How to do Ph.D in chemistry after completing MSc with Chemistry -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I study PhD in Physical Chemistry after completing M.Sc in Chemistry? Procedure to get admission in Aligarh Muslim University?
  4. Is M.Phil mandatory before PhD?
  5. How can I study PhD in Chemistry in USA if secured 52% in M.Sc?
  6. Can I become Chemistry Professor in UGC council if study PhD in Biochemistry after completing M.Sc?
  7. Procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Organic Chemistry) postgraduate?
  8. Can I get admission to study PhD in Chemistry if secured 4093 rank in GATE being a SC candidate?
  9. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Chemistry after completion of M.Sc Chemistry with 79% marks? -- [New]
  10. Should I have to appear in NET to study PhD in IIT-Madras if completed M.Sc(Chemistry)? Eligibility to get admission?
  11. How to study PhD in Analytical Chemistry being an Industrial Chemistry postgraduate with 2 years of experience?
  12. Selection procedure for admission in PhD(Chemistry) through GATE with Stipend? Course duration of PhD in Chemistry?
  13. Am I eligible to study PhD in Chemistry with scholarship being a M.Phil candidate?
  14. How can I study PhD in Chemistry being an Analytical Chemistry postgraduate?
  15. Procedure to get admission in Chemistry PhD with scholarship in Abroad through Interview?
  16. Procedure to study PhD in Organic Chemistry in Abroad for M.Sc candidate?
  17. Integrated PhD has more value than PhD done after M.Sc? Duration of course and good universities for it?
  18. Can I get direct admission in Kolhan University to study PhD with 60% in Post Graduation?
3rd June 2016, 06:51 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to get admission to study PhD in Chemistry for M.Sc(Chemistry) student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I have completed my B.Sc with 65% and pursuing M.Sc in Chemistry final year now. I want to do PhD with Chemistry. How can I get admission to a PhD program?

To get admission to do PhD in Chemistry the aspirant should have passed M.Sc in Chemistry with over 55% marks from a recognised university. You have to appear for a PhD Entrance Test and interview for the admission to PhD.
You have to contact the university chemistry department for the availability of guides and other admission procedures. You have to prepare a brief presentation of your research topic and submit along with your application. The PhD in Chemistry is available in various universities in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?