8th January 2015, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure in Ph.D program at Pune University for M.Sc(Zoology) postgraduate?

Dear Sir,
I have done M.sc in zoology from pune university.
Please tell me the procedure to take
admission for phd from pune university.
thank you in advance

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in PhD program at Ranchi University?
  2. Registration procedure of Ph.D(Chemistry) program in Pune University? Detailed information, syllabus and date of Ph.D entrance exam?
  3. Detailed procedure to apply for Ph.D program through correspondence for M.A.(Kannada) postgraduate?
  4. University offering Ph.D in Computer Science? Procedure to get admission in PH.D?
  5. Which are the best para medical courses? I am studying 12th science -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Date of entrance exam for admission in Ph.D in Law from Pune University?
  7. How to take admission in MBA in Pune University? I am doing TYBA in Pune University
  8. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? University offering Ph.D in tourism? Procedure to take admission in IGNOU Ph.D in Tourism?
  9. What other courses can I do after doing BSc MSCS?
  10. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? List of universities offering PhD in tourism?
  11. What is the procedure to take admission in Ph.D? I have completed M.A from Puna University
  12. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  13. How should I enroll for M.Phil/Ph.D(Biotechnology) through distance mode?
  14. What is the admission procedure for Ph.D in Chemistry in Pune University
  15. How to pursue Ph.D program in management? Procedure for admission? What is the scope of doing Ph.D in management?
  16. Procedure and date of admission for PhD Computer Science in Mumbai University?
  17. Can I do Ph.D in Philosophy after passing M.A in English?
  18. Procedure to join PHD in Physics from USA? Foreign universities where GRE is not required?
12th January 2015, 10:37 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure in Ph.D program at Pune University for M.Sc(Zoology) postgraduate?

If you have got 55% marks in your M.Sc Zoology then you can surely apply for Ph.D admission in Pune University. The admission is mostly based on the performance in the entrance exam conducted by Pune University.

Candidates having any one of the following qualification along with Master's Degree can apply for Ph.D admission without any entrance exam.

1. CSIR NET/SLET score
2. M.Phil Qualification in relevant discipline
3. 5 years of professional experience in relevant field
4. Having fellowships in relevant field

For more information visit Pune University Ph.D Admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?