4th August 2018, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Cardiac Pulmonary Perfusion Technology in Apollo Institute of Hospital Management and Allied Science, Chennai?

Hello everyone, I am interested to do PG Diploma in Cardiac Pulmonary Perfusion Technology course from Apollo Institute of Hospital Management and Allied Science, Chennai. So, I Would like to know about the procedure of getting admission for this course in this university. Kindly let me know about the procedure asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure of PG Diploma in Cardiac Pulmonary Perfusion Technology in Apollo Institute of Hospital Management and Allied Science, Chennai?
  2. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Cardiac Pulmonary Perfusion Technology in Apollo Institute of Hospital Management and Allied Science, Chennai?
  3. How many PG Diploma in Cardiac Pulmonary Perfusion Technology seats are available in Apollo Institute of Hospital Management and Allied Science, Chennai?
  4. Is there any entrance exam for PG Diploma in Cardiac Pulmonary Perfusion Technology admission in Apollo Institute of Hospital Management and Allied Science, Chennai?
  5. Is BAMS graduate eligible for PG/Master degree in perfusion technology?
  6. Can a B.Sc Life Science holder study Post Graduate Diploma in Cardiac Perfusion Technology? List of colleges with details?
  7. Admission procedure in Hospital Management course? Need course fee details alongwith college names?
  8. BSc(Cardiac Perfusion Technology) or Bachelor of Physiotherapy, which one has better scope? -- [New]
  9. What can I study further in distance education after finishing B.Sc Cardio Pulmonary Perfusion?
  10. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Hospital Administration in CIIMS, Raipur?
  11. What can I do after B.Sc honours in Cardiac perfusion among M.Phil and MD?
  12. Can I do PG Diploma in Hospital Management or MBA in Hospital Management after completing BSc Hotel Management in Chennai? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which college is best for me after scoring 7195 rank?
  14. Which college may I get after scoring 2369 rank?
  15. Percentage required in 12th to study BSc(Perfusion Technology) in Kerala University of Health Sciences, Thrissur?
  16. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Ship Building, Repair and Conversion Technology in AMET, Chennai?
  17. Which are the universities in Kerala offering BSc MLT in distance?
  18. Can I do diploma in emergency management after BAMS in Apollo hospital in Delhi?
9th August 2018, 04:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Cardiac Pulmonary Perfusion Technology in Apollo Institute of Hospital Management and Allied Science, Chennai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I am interested to do PG Diploma in Cardiac Pulmonary Perfusion Technology course from Apollo Institute of Hospital Management and Allied Science, Chennai. So, I Would like to know about the procedure of getting admission for this course in this university. Kindly let me know about the procedure asap. Thank you!

Interested candidates can download the application and apply for the admission to study PG Diploma in Perfusion Technology in Apollo Institute of Hospital Management and Allied Science along with attested copies of the following documents: UG Mark Statement, Degree Certificate, Transfer Certificate, Community Certificate, Medical Certificate, etc. Candidates are admitted to the course based on marks scored in the qualifying examination and interview. Apollo Institute of Hospital Management and Allied Science website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?