16th July 2019, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Basic and Applied Science) in Jamia Millia Islamia?

Respected Sir, I just want to know how I can secure admission in Jamia Millia Islamia for PhD program in Basic and Applied Science? Please let me know about the procedure to get admission for this course in this institute? Waiting for your response!

21st July 2019, 09:30 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Basic and Applied Science) in Jamia Millia Islamia?

The admission procedure to study PhD in Basic and Applied Science at Jamia Millia Islamia is given below.

==> Candidate can apply through the university website www.jmi.ac.in

==> Fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents.

==> Pay the application fee online of Rs.1500 through credit/debit card or net banking.

==> Submit the application form and save the copy for future reference.

==> Admission will be done on the basis of written test which is conducted by the university followed by personal interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?