28th July 2018, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Business Studies) seats are available in Islamic University of Science and Technology?

Hello friends, can you please help me to know about that how many seats are available for PhD in Business Studies course in Islamic University of Science and Technology? I am looking for admission in this university for this PhD program. So, I want to know about its seats availability.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Business Studies) in Islamic University of Science and Technology?
  2. Can I apply for Ph.D in Islamic Studies programme in Osmania University being a 28 years old M.Sc in Microbiology candidate? Duration of Ph.D in Islamic Studies?
  3. Admission procedure to study PhD(Business Studies) in Islamic University of Science and Technology?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of PhD(Business Studies) in Islamic University of Science and Technology? -- [New]
  5. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Business Studies) in Islamic University of Science and Technology?
  6. How many PhD(Islamic Studies) seats are available in Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University?
  7. What is the scope of studying MA in Islamic Studies?
  8. Procedure to get admission in Masters in Islamic Studies in International Centre for Isclamic Science and International Colleges of Islamic Science?
  9. List of universities offering PhD(Islamic Studies) in Egypt? Total fee expenses of this course?
  10. Reputed universities which offer M.A.(Islamic Studies) in Abroad?
  11. Admission procedure to study MA(Islamic Studies) in Aliah University?
  12. How can I do BA in Islamic studies?
  13. Which NIT college will I get after scoring an AIEEE OBC rank of 17431? In which government college can I get admission?
  14. Can I study MA in Islamic Studies being a BA(History) student?
  15. How many MPT(Rehabilitation) seats are available in Charotar University of Science and Technology?
  16. Can I do MSc in computer science after passing B.A in Islamic Studies -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Does JIPMER provide facility to study Psychology?
  18. Which college can I get after scoring AIEEE rank of 260000
15th June 2019, 10:28 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Business Studies) seats are available in Islamic University of Science and Technology?

Islamic University of Science and Technology

The total number of Ph.D. (Business Studies) seats that are available in Islamic University of Science and Technology is 10.

For further information, you can contact at the address of Islamic University of Science and Technology.

Contact address

1-University Avenue, Awantipora, Pulwama
Pulwama, Jammu and Kashmir 192122, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?