21st July 2018, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

How many ME(Electronics & Communication) seats are available in Birla Institute of Technology, Extension Centre Patna?

Dear friends, I am interested to study ME(Electronics & Communication) in Birla Institute of Technology, Extension Centre Patna. So, I would like to know that how many seats are there in this university for ME course?

Related Questions:
  1. Fee expenses of ME(Electronics & Communication) in Birla Institute of Technology, Extension Centre Patna?
  2. Entrance exam available to study ME(Electronics & Communication) in Birla Institute of Technology, Extension Centre Patna?
  3. How many PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) seats are available in Birla Institute of Technology, Extension Centre, Patna?
  4. Eligibility to study ME(Electronics & Communication) in Birla Institute of Technology, Extension Centre Patna?
  5. Fee expenses of PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in Birla Institute of Technology, Extension Centre, Patna?
  6. Admission procedure to study PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in Birla Institute of Technology, Extension Centre, Patna?
  7. Course structure and duration of PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in Birla Institute of Technology, Extension Centre, Patna? -- [New]
  8. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in Birla Institute of Technology, Extension Centre, Patna?
  9. Which college can I possibly get with 30960 rank in general category? Upto which round can I get good colleges?
  10. Which college can I get into with 18098 rank in AIEEE?
  11. Seats available for BE(Civil Engineering) in Birla Institute of Technology, Patna?
  12. Which are the BITS branches in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which NIT college will I get after scoring an AIEEE OBC rank of 17431? In which government college can I get admission?
  14. Can I get a seat in NITs after scoring 89 marks in AIEEE SC category?
  15. Which college can I get after scoring AIEEE rank of 260000
  16. Shall I get admission in any NIT after scoring 613 rank in ST category?
  17. Which college can I get after scoring PET score of 74 and AIEEE score of 18?
  18. How to get admission in government college?
14th November 2018, 09:54 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many ME(Electronics & Communication) seats are available in Birla Institute of Technology, Extension Centre Patna?

Birla Institute of Technology, Extension Centre Patna

As per my knowledge, 60 ME(Electronics & Communication) seats are available in Birla Institute of Technology, Extension Centre Patna.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS: Bihar Veterinary College Near Patna Airport, Bihar 800014
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?