21st July 2018, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of ME(Electronics & Communication) in Birla Institute of Technology, Extension Centre Patna?

Dear friends, I would like to know about the course expenses of ME(Electronics & Communication) course of Birla Institute of Technology, Extension Centre Patna. Can anyone of you let me know about the expenses of this course. Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Fee expenses of PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in Birla Institute of Technology, Extension Centre, Patna?
  2. How many ME(Electronics & Communication) seats are available in Birla Institute of Technology, Extension Centre Patna?
  3. Entrance exam available to study ME(Electronics & Communication) in Birla Institute of Technology, Extension Centre Patna?
  4. Course structure & fee expenses of BE(Civil Engineering) in Birla Institute of Technology, Patna?
  5. Eligibility to study ME(Electronics & Communication) in Birla Institute of Technology, Extension Centre Patna?
  6. How many PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) seats are available in Birla Institute of Technology, Extension Centre, Patna?
  7. Course structure and duration of PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in Birla Institute of Technology, Extension Centre, Patna?
  8. Admission procedure to study PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in Birla Institute of Technology, Extension Centre, Patna?
  9. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in Birla Institute of Technology, Extension Centre, Patna?
  10. Which college can I possibly get with 30960 rank in general category? Upto which round can I get good colleges?
  11. Which college can I get into with 18098 rank in AIEEE?
  12. Which are the BITS branches in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Fee expenses of MTech(Digital Electronics & Communication Systems) of Vaishnavi Institute of Technology?
  14. Fee expenses of ME(Computer Aided Design of Structures) in Birla Institute of Technology-Ranchi? -- [New]
  15. Shall I get admission in any NIT after scoring 613 rank in ST category?
  16. What is the fee structure followed for doing Ph.D in Patna?
  17. Fee expenses of Diploma in Fisheries Technology in Agro Polytechnic Centre, Berhampur?
  18. Which college can I get after scoring PET score of 74 and AIEEE score of 18?
24th July 2018, 10:46 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of ME(Electronics & Communication) in Birla Institute of Technology, Extension Centre Patna?

As far as you are concerned about the fee structure for pursuing ME ( Master of Engineering ) in ECE ( Electrical and Communication Engineering ) from Birla Institute of Technology (BIT), extension centre Patna then for exact and detailed information regarding the same you need to refer to the link www.bitmesra.ac.in/UploadedDocuments/admadmission/files/PG%202018%20-%20Fee%20Structures.pdf.

For any queries related to admission in BIT for pursuing M.E. degree course, you can refer to the link www.bitmesra.ac.in.
25th July 2018, 12:05 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of ME(Electronics & Communication) in Birla Institute of Technology, Extension Centre Patna?

Fee expenses of ME(Electronics & Communication) in Birla Institute of Technology, Extension Centre Patna are given below.

First year = ₹185,000

Second year = ₹205,000

PROGRAM GRAND TOTAL = ₹390,000

For more information you can contact at given below address.

Address: Bihar Veterinary College, Near Patna Airport, Patna, Bihar 800014
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?