5th August 2018, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics) in DA Pandu Memorial RV Dental College and Hospital, Bangalore?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you please let me know about the procedure for getting admission in DA Pandu Memorial RV Dental College and Hospital, Bangalore for PhD program in Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics? I want to get admission so I wanted to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics) in DA Pandu Memorial RV Dental College and Hospital, Bangalore?
  2. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics) in DA Pandu Memorial RV Dental College and Hospital, Bangalore?
  3. Requirements to apply for PhD(Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics) in DA Pandu Memorial RV Dental College and Hospital, Bangalore? -- [New]
  4. How many PhD(Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics) seats are available in DA Pandu Memorial RV Dental College and Hospital, Bangalore?
  5. How many seats are there for MDS Karnataka CET exam? Fee structure of the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Number of seats in MDS course in karnataka? What is the fee structure?
  7. Procedure to study MDS(Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics) in DAV Centenary Dental College?
  8. Syllabus of COMEDK PGCET? List of colleges participating in COMEDK?
  9. Can I get MDS seat with a score of 120 in PGCET?
  10. Eligibility to do diploma in Radiology after BAMS?
  11. Details of diploma course in Radiology or X-Ray technician?
  12. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities after completion of BDS in Mumbai?
  13. Admission criteria to study MDS(Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics) in DAV Centenary Dental College?
  14. Entrance exam available to study MDS(Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics) in DAV Centenary Dental College?
  15. Job opportunities in Abroad for MDS(Conservative Dentistry & Endodontics) candidate of DAV Centenary Dental College?
  16. Admission procedure to study MDS(Public Health Dentistry) in Navodaya Dental College and Hospital?
  17. Is there any more valuable course other than MDS after BDS?
  18. How much marks are needed for MBBS seat?
29th June 2022, 11:49 AM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics) in DA Pandu Memorial RV Dental College and Hospital, Bangalore?

Admission procedure:

Those candidates who have completed their masters degree in a relevant field with minimum 50%marks from a recognised university can study PhD Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics.

Duration of PhD is minimum 3 years and maximum 5 years.
30th June 2022, 07:06 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics) in DA Pandu Memorial RV Dental College and Hospital, Bangalore?

The admission procedure to study PhD Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics is, candidates must have a post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university.

Selection is based on an interview.

The duration of this course is 3 years.
2nd July 2022, 11:46 AM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Admission Procedure:-

Those candidates who have completed their masters degree from a recognized university can study PhD Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics.

You have to score minimum 55%marks.
2nd July 2022, 02:05 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

The admission procedure is:-

Candidates who have done post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university can study PhD Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics.

Duration of this course is 6 years.

This is a full time course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?