19th August 2019, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Design) in IIITDM Jabalpur?

Hi Sir, I am interested to apply for PhD in Design program in IIITDM Jabalpur. I just want to know about the procedure for getting admission in this university for this PhD program. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

22nd August 2019, 06:43 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Design) in IIITDM Jabalpur?

The admission procedure to study PhD in Design at IIITDM, Jabalpur is a candidate must have done a Master's degree in relevant subject with a minimum score of 65% marks in aggregate or a CPI/CGPA of 6.5 on the scale of 10.00 is required at the Master's level qualifying examination. Admission selection will be on the basis of the written test and interview which is conducted by the university.

To apply for admission a candidate can download the application form from the website www.iiitdmj.ac.in or can collect from the institute office or can request the same by post by sending a demand draft amount of Rs.500 in favour of The Registrar, PDPM IIITDM Jabalpur, payable at Jabalpur. Fill the application with all the required details and attach all the relevant documents and submit it at the admission office or sent it by post at the below address.

Deputy Registrar (Academic),
IIITDM Jabalpur,
Dumna Airport Road,
Jabalpur - 482005
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?