1st March 2021, 05:50 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Electrical Engineering) in Delhi Technological University

Hi everyone, I want to secure admission in Delhi Technological University for studying PhD in Electrical Engineering course. So, can I know about the procedure for getting admission in this university for this PhD program? Kindly tell me about the admission procedure immediately.

4th March 2021, 11:02 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Electrical Engineering) in Delhi Technological University

Admission procedure to study PhD(Electrical Engineering) in Delhi Technological University is as follows.

Applicant will be selected through entrance exam conducted by university followed by interview.

Applicant can also get admission through UGC NET or GATE or equivalent exam.

I'm giving you link of official website for any inquiry.

http://www.delhitechnicalcampus.com/
6th March 2021, 12:34 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Electrical Engineering) in Delhi Technological University

The admission procedure to study a PhD in Electrical Engineering at Delhi Technological University is a candidate must have passed Master's degree in the relevant field or equivalent with a minimum score of 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection will be on the basis of screening test followed by an interview which is conducted by the university.

Interested candidate can apply by downloading the application form from the university website www.dtu.ac.in. Take a print out of the application form and fill the form form with all the required details. Attach all the relevant documents and submit the form along with demand draft in favour of "Registrar, Delhi Technological University", payable at "Delhi" at the given below address.

Delhi Technological University,
Shahbad Daulatpur,
Main Bawana Road,
Delhi - 110042
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?