14th January 2018, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

PhD can be done after MA Human Rights and Duties Education in distance mode? Which are the best topics for PhD?

I am MA Human Rights and Duties Education student of University of Madras and it is a distance course. I want to know can I do PhD? Which are the best topics for PhD?

Related Questions:
  1. Can a M.Sc IT in distance mode do PhD in regular mode? Which stream should I choose?
  2. How can I excel my future in Human Rights? Should I opt for PhD in Human Rights?
  3. Is M.Phil required to pursue PhD? Which are universities offering PhD in Management via distance mode of education? -- [New]
  4. Is it necessary to do M.Phil before PhD for MSW in distance? List of universities offering PhD in distance mode?
  5. Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET in Human Rights & Duties for PG Diploma holder?
  6. Universities offering PhD in Maths through regular or distance mode? Procedure involved in doing PhD?
  7. Am I eligible to study PhD in Computer Science if pursuing MCA from SMU?
  8. Can i do PhD in IT after completing MCA through distance learning or do I need to do pursue M.Phil or M.Tech first? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is is possible to do Ph.D in law through distance mode?
  10. Criteria to obtain PhD in Economics? Universities providing PhD in distance mode?
  11. Can I go for B.A in psychology distance education and then proceed with M.A and PhD? PhD also comes with distance education?
  12. How can I do PhD in Urdu through distance education?
  13. List of the institutes offering M.Phil in Human Rights? I have completed PG in Human Right from Indian Institute of Human Rights
  14. Eligibility criteria and universities to do PhD after completion of ICWAI? PhD topics and project works?
  15. Can I take up Ph.D after completing MCA in distance mode?
  16. Is it possible for me to pursue PhD in Geography through distance mode?
  17. List of institutes offering distance M.Phil(Human Rights) course in Delhi
  18. What are the courses available to study in Post Graduation for BBA-LLB candidate?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?