9th May 2017, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to do PhD in Physics from Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Pune? Topics available for PhD?

Hello sir, I am pursuing M.Sc Physics from University of Pune and now want to do PhD from Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Pune. Eligibility and topics available for PhD?

1st July 2017, 01:07 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to do PhD in Physics from Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Pune? Topics available for PhD?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am pursuing M.Sc Physics from University of Pune and now want to do PhD from Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Pune. Eligibility and topics available for PhD?
The candidate must complete Master degree in any discipline with least 55% of marks from a recognized university to be eligible for PhD in Physics from Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Pune.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?