30th July 2018, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Engineering Education) in University of Engineering and Management, Jaipur?

Hi Sir, I am interested to apply for PhD in Engineering Education program in University of Engineering and Management, Jaipur. I just want to know about the procedure for getting admission in this university for this PhD program. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Engineering Education) in University of Engineering and Management, Jaipur?
  2. How many PhD(Engineering Education) seats are available in University of Engineering and Management, Jaipur? -- [New]
  3. Fee expenses of PhD(Engineering Education) in University of Engineering and Management, Jaipur?
  4. Course structure and duration of PhD(Engineering Education) in University of Engineering and Management, Jaipur? -- [New]
  5. Which colleges can I get after scoring a rank of 5709 in RPET?
  6. Can I study M.Phil in Tourism Management if completed Bachelor degree in Tourism Management? List of colleges with fee structure in Jaipur and procedure of admission?
  7. Will I get any college in AICTE after scoring 70% in 12th and 30 marks in JEE mains
  8. Which college can i get after scoring 5318 rank in RPET? I belong to SC category
  9. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Business Law in Jaipur National University?
  10. Admission procedure to study PhD(Hospitality) in Amity University, Jaipur?
  11. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study B.Tech in Apex Engineering College, Jaipur?
  12. Which college should I go for after scoring 43 marks in AIEEE?
  13. Will I get a good college after scoring 9456 rank in RPET?
  14. Which college can i get after scoring 8210 rank in RPET?
  15. List of Boarding schools in Jaipur offering admission in 5th standard? Procedure to apply?
  16. Which colleges can I get in RPET after scoring 3277 general rank
  17. Best 5 colleges for electronics and communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get a good college in Mechanical branch after scoring 25636 in RPET? -- [Most Discussed]
6th July 2022, 10:21 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Engineering Education) in University of Engineering and Management, Jaipur?

The admission procedure is:-

Candidates who have done post graduate degree with minimum 60%marks from a recognized university.

You also have to appear in the entrance exam called UGC-NET and GATE.

Duration of PhD Engineering Education is 3 years (Minimum).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?