7th August 2019, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Environmental Science) in Doon University?

Hi friends, I want to get admission in PhD(Environmental Science) course in Doon University. So, I would like to know about the admission procedure. Can anyone of you please let me know about the admission procedure asap.

15th August 2019, 05:06 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Environmental Science) in Doon University?

The admission procedure to study PhD in Environmental Science at Doon University is a candidate must have done a Master's degree with a minimum score of 55% marks or equivalent B grade from a recognized university. There would be 5% relaxation for SC/ST category. Admission selection will be done on the basis of Entrance test and interview which is conducted by the university.

The candidate can apply online through university website www.doonuniversity.org by clicking on "Online Application for Admission 2019-20". Register yourself as a new candidate and fill all the required details and pay the application fee online and then click on submit. If you face any issue then you can visit the university Admission helpdesk and can contact on these numbers - 0135-2533105/2533115/2533136
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?