9th August 2018, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MS(Mathematical Science) in Gauhati University Institute of Science and Technology?

Hi friends, I want to get admission in MS(Mathematical Science) course in Gauhati University Institute of Science and Technology. So, I would like to know about the admission procedure. Can anyone of you please let me know about the admission procedure asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study MS(Mathematical Science) in Gauhati University Institute of Science and Technology? -- [New]
  2. Is there any entrance exam available to study MS(Mathematical Science) in Gauhati University Institute of Science and Technology?
  3. List of top 10 government engineering colleges in MP? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Admission procedure to study PhD(Political Science) in Gauhati University?
  5. Admission procedure to study PhD(Information Technology) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur?
  6. Top five universities to do PhD after M.Sc Medical Microbiology? Which topic is best and demanded in future?
  7. Course structure of MS(Mathematical Science) in Gauhati University Institute of Science and Technology?
  8. Admission procedure to study BSc in GITS?
  9. List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities?
  10. Fee expenses of MS(Mathematical Science) in Gauhati University Institute of Science and Technology?
  11. List of private colleges where I can apply for job after completion of B.E Computer Engineering?
  12. Admission procedure to study PhD(Electronic Science) in Gandhi Institute of Technology and Management?
  13. Colleges offering M.Tech course in CS and IT branches?
  14. Admission procedure to study PhD(Management Studies) in Gauhati University?
  15. Admission procedure to study PhD in Zoology in Gauhati University?
  16. Admission procedure to study BSc(Industrial Science) in TIAT?
  17. Admission procedure to study BSc(Renal Dialysis Technology) in BN Patel Institute of Paramedical Science?
  18. List of top 15 engineering colleges of MP? Total number of seats available in each branch?
15th August 2018, 06:16 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MS(Mathematical Science) in Gauhati University Institute of Science and Technology?

First thing I would like to let you know that no degree course in Mathematical Science is offered by Gauhati University Institute of Science and Technology and hence no question is valid regarding the admission procedure to study Mathematical Science degree from the same institute.

For details regarding different courses offered by Gauhati University Institute of Science and Technology, you can refer to the link www.gauhati.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?