12th September 2015, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

How many streams are available to study in Engineering Diploma course in Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University? Procedure of admission?

Hello,
I am in Rajouri and I want to study Diploma in Engineering course in Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University. I want to know that what are the streams they are providing? How I can get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities?
  2. Procedure to join any private engineering college through lateral entry after diploma?
  3. How to get admission in Baba School? What is the admission procedure?
  4. Which subjects should choose after 10th for a bright future?
  5. Procedure to get admission in Rajasthan Technical University to study B.Tech 2nd year for Electrical Engineering Diploma holder of Gujarat Technological University?
  6. What is the admission procedure followed in Putaparthi Baba's school?
  7. Procedure to get admission to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course in EIILM University, Burdwan?
  8. Admission in L. A. Shah Law college is based upon entrance exam?
  9. Can we do degree after completing intermediate MPC? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I get admission in marine engineering after studying diploma in electronics and video engineering
  11. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  12. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering if got admission in Shridhar University, Pilani? Is this university AICTE or UGC Approved? Can I appear in LEET to study B.Tech after this Diploma course?
  13. Procedure to study in IIT for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  14. Am I eligible to take admission in B.Tech in 2nd year after doing 2 years diploma in Electrical Engineering from IASE university?
  15. Best college in Gujarat for Diploma in Automobile Engineering? How can I study this course?
  16. Admission procedure to study B.Tech(Agricultural Engineering) for a candidate who has secured 60% in Diploma in Agriculture course?
  17. What is WBJEE counseling date?
  18. List of collefes along with their admission procedure and fee structure, offering MCA course under north Gujarat university?
17th September 2015, 03:06 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many streams are available to study in Engineering Diploma course in Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University? Procedure of admission?

Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University offers Engineering Diploma course in four streams as mentioned below :-
1. Civil Engineering
2. Electrical Engineering
3. Mechanical Engineering
4. Electronics & Communication

To get admission in Engineering Diploma course, you must have to appear in Diploma entrance examination which will be conducted at BGSB University Campus, Rajouri. Candidates who have completed 10th standard from any recognised board are eligible to appear in entrance test. Admission to Diploma Engineering courses will be offered on the basis of Merit in the entrance Test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?