16th September 2017, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University, Hisar PhD question pattern? Can I get admission through ICAR?

Sir, I am studying M.Pharmacy and wanted to do PhD from Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University, Hisar. Question pattern of entrance test for PhD? Can I get admission through ICAR?

Related Questions:
  1. List of top colleges offering BSE Agriculture without entrance criteria in South India
  2. Which college of Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University offer PhD in Human Development & Family Studies?
  3. How to take admission in Chaudhary Charan Singh University Hisar
  4. How to get Ph.D admission in Chaudhary Charan Singh university?
  5. What is the procedure to apply for Ph.D in Chaudhary Charan Singh University?
  6. How can I apply for Ph.D at Chaudhary Charan Singh University? Whether the university is correspondence? Whether PhD at this university irregular or correspondence course?
  7. Which are the universities offering MSc home science course with family resource management
  8. Is BSc MPCS group there in Kanpur University?
  9. When the application form of Ph.D(Maths) entrance exam will be published by Chaudhary Charan Singh University? Syllabus and pattern of the entrance exam?
  10. Where should I apply for Ph.D after M.Sc Zoology? How much years it take and how much articles will I have to write for it?
  11. Am I eligible to get seat in BSc Agriculture after scoring 6500 in Agriculture Entrance exam?
  12. Names of the universities that are recognized?
  13. Is it possible to do B.Ed. th Chaudhary Charan Singh University through correspondence? What is the duration and fee for the course?
  14. Which BSc course is better between BSc general and BSc Agriculture
  15. What should I do for taking up architectural engineering after completion of SSC exam with 80%? Diploma course or 11th and 12th?
  16. How to apply for MSc Biotech in Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut? From where to get the application forms?
  17. How to apply for Chaudhary Charan Singh University Meerut LlB admission? Date of admission and procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which subject is good for me if I am agriculture engineering student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?