15th December 2019, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Philosophy) in Manipur University?

Hello everyone, can any of you please let me know about the procedure for getting admission in Manipur University for studying PhD program in Philosophy? I am interested to secure admission in this university for PhD(Philosophy) program. Kindly help me!

18th December 2019, 06:45 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Philosophy) in Manipur University?

The admission procedure to study PhD in Philosophy at Manipur University is a candidate must have passed Master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate for general category and for SC/ST it is 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. Admission selection is done on the basis of a written test followed by an interview.

Interested candidate can visit the university office to collect the application form. Fill the application form with all the required details and attach all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee and submit the form. I am also giving you the contact details of the university.

Manipur University
Indo-Myanmar Road, Canchipur,
Imphal, Manipur - 795003
18th December 2019, 07:03 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Philosophy) in Manipur University?

For admission into PhD program shall be prepared on the basis of candidates performance in the admission test.

For candidates belonging to Sc / ST category eligibility criteria is relaxed by 5%

Those who have qualified UGC/ CSIR/ NET for Junior research fellowship must apply for direct registration and their admission will be treated as a supernumerary seat.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?