14th August 2016, 05:36 PM
Venkata kalyan kumar

Am I eligible for KCET if belong to Andhra Pradesh? If not in which way can I get admission in government engineering colleges?

Respected sir! I belong to Andhra Pradesh and my parents also. Am i eligible for kcet? If not in which way i can get admission in government engineering colleges in karanataka?
Thanking you sir.

Related Questions:
15th August 2016, 01:09 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible for KCET if belong to Andhra Pradesh? If not in which way can I get admission in government engineering colleges?

KCET stands for Karnataka Common Admission Test.
It is conducted for admission in various undergraduate courses which includes engineering, medical, dental, agriculture and other in the govt colleges of the state.
You can not apply for appearing in KCET as top appear in it students must have appeared and passed 10tyh or 12th from state board or the student have studied at least 7 years commencing from 1st standard to 11th standard in one or more govt recognized institution.

To get admission in govt engineering college, you have pass the entrance examination conducted by Andhra Pradesh state education council.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?