2nd August 2018, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Mechanical Engineering) in Manipur University?

Hello team, I am looking forward to secure admission in Manipur University for PhD in Mechanical Engineering. I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in this PhD program in this institute. Please let me know about the admission procedure asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) in Manipur University?
  2. Best universities offering B.Sc(Anthropology) in India? Procedure to get admission?
  3. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Mechanical Engineering) in Manipur University?
  4. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Food Science and Quality Control in S. Kula Women’s College, Manipur?
  5. Information about the admission exam for MSc in Botany in Manipur University? Model question papers for the same? What are the courses offered for botany graduates in Manipur University?
  6. Am i eligible for admission in state college patiala after doing BSc IT from Sikampal Manipur University?
  7. Specializations available to study BEd in Manipur University?
  8. Admission procedure to study BE(Aerospace Engineering) in Jain University?
  9. How may I get the procedure to take admission in MA in Guwahati university? I've secured 49.35% marks in BA
  10. Procedure of admission in BSc Physics course in Guru Nanak Dev University Amritsar? Can we apply online? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Admission procedure to study PhD(Computer Science and Engineering) in Tezpur University?
  12. Admission procedure to study PhD(Environmental Engineering) in Gauhati University?
  13. Admission procedure to study BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Bundelkhand University?
  14. Admission procedure to study ME(Infrastructure Engineering) in University College of Engineering, Hyderabad?
  15. Admission procedure to study PhD(Engineering Geology) in Delhi University?
  16. How many PhD(Mechanical Engineering) seats are available in Manipur University?
  17. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Journalism and Mass Communication) in Manipur University?
  18. Procedure to get admission in Australian Catholic University, Australia to study MS course?
2nd July 2022, 12:27 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Mechanical Engineering) in Manipur University?

Admission Procedure:-

Those candidates who have completed their masters degree from a recognized university can study PhD Mechanical Engineering.

You have to score minimum 60%marks.

UGC NET, UGC CSIR NET and GATE is the entrance exam.
3rd July 2022, 11:41 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Mechanical Engineering) in Manipur University?

The admission procedure is:-

Candidates who have done post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university.

The entrance exam called UGC-NET.

Duration of this course is 6 years.

Full Time Course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?