2nd October 2018, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Philosophy) in Panjab University?

Respected Sir, I just want to know that how I can secure admission in Panjab University for PhD program in Philosophy? Please let me know about the procedure to get admission for this course in this university? Waiting for your response!

5th October 2018, 01:24 AM
Anwesha Banerjee15

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Philosophy) in Panjab University?

For getting an admission in the PhD program in Philosophy in Panjab University,
you need to qualify the UGC-NET examination OR, the Phd entrance test conducted by Panjab University.

You need to fill up the online application form along with all the details about you age , category and UG and PG marks.

They will conduct an interview after which they will upload the names of the candidates who are selected for the admission.

Along with the admission form, you need to attach the self-attested copies of the following:
1. M.Phil / Ph.D. Entrance Test-2018 Result Card.
2. Detailed Marks Card of Master’s level examinations.
3. Character Certificate from the Institution last attended.
4. No Objection Certificate from the employer in case of working candidates.
5. Two self attested photographs.
6. Aadhaar Card (as applicable).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?