2nd October 2018, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Philosophy) in Panjab University?

Dear friends, please help me to know about the eligibility criteria through which I can study PhD in Philosophy in Panjab University? I am interested to do PhD in this stream in this university. Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you!

4th October 2018, 06:37 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Philosophy) in Panjab University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, please help me to know about the eligibility criteria through which I can study PhD in Philosophy in Panjab University? I am interested to do PhD in this stream in this university. Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you!

Candidates who have passed the master’s degree examination in the concerned subject with a score of not less than 55% marks in aggregate or have appeared in the final year examination of Master’s degree in the subject concerned from a recognized university are eligible to study PhD (Philosophy) in Panjab University. They have to appear for the PhD Entrance Test for the admission to study PhD (Philosophy) in Panjab University. The Panjab University website link is given Click Here
5th October 2018, 01:30 AM
Anwesha Banerjee15

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Philosophy) in Panjab University?

To get an admission in the PhD program in Panjab University, you need to have minimum 50% marks in aggregate in your master's degree. You need to qualify the UGC-NET in philosophy, or you can sit for the PhD entrance test conducted by the University.

The qualified candidates will then be called for an interview. After which, they will upload the names of the selected candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?