2nd June 2016, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Is M.Sc in Mathematics equivalent to M.Sc in Tech Industrial Mathematics with Computer Applications? NET and PhD can be done after that? Which one is better to opt for?

Is M.SC mathematics equivalent to M.SC Tech Industrial Mathematics with computer applications? Can we apply for NET and PhD in Mathematics after doing M.SC Tech?
Is it better to opt MSC TECH?

Related Questions:
  1. Information about MSc M.Tech? What are the job opportunities after completing MSc M.Tech(Industrial Mathematics and Computer Applications)
  2. Any opportunity in government job for MSc Mathematics students?
  3. How can I apply to study PhD in Mathematics at University of Cambridge being a M.Tech(Industrial Mathematics) postgraduate?
  4. Can I do M.Sc in Mathematics after M.Sc in Computer Science?
  5. How to do Ph.D after studying MSc in mathematics?
  6. How can I directly join Ph.D mathematics? I have completed MSc Mathematics
  7. Which one is better for my career M.Sc Electronics or M.Sc Maths (for women)?
  8. What are the subjects in MSc Mathematics?
  9. How to be an astronaut after 12th commerce with Maths?
  10. Difference between M.Sc IT and MCA? Which course to opt after B.Sc Mathematics?
  11. Eligibility to study PhD in Mathematics for EE graduate? How can I get a chance for doing PhD in Mathematics?
  12. Can I do MSc in Mathematics after completing B.Tech in Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can I study Ph.D in Mathematics directly being a M.Sc post graduate?
  14. How and where can I join PhD in Industrial Biotechnology? Name of institutes and their requirements?
  15. How can I do Ph.D from Australia after completing M.A MSc Mathematics?
  16. Is it possible to do M.Tech in Mathematics after B.Tech in Computer Science? Can I be a Lecturer just after M.Tech or PhD is necessary?
  17. Difference between MSc IT and MCA? What should I opt between MSc IT and MCA?
  18. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after passing M.Sc in Mathematics with 49%? Is it possible to do M.Sc again to score good marks?
6th June 2016, 10:39 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is M.Sc in Mathematics equivalent to M.Sc in Tech Industrial Mathematics with Computer Applications? NET and PhD can be done after that? Which one is better to opt for?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is M.SC mathematics equivalent to M.SC Tech Industrial Mathematics with computer applications? Can we apply for NET and PhD in Mathematics after doing M.SC Tech?
Is it better to opt MSC TECH?
M.SC mathematics is not equivalent to M.SC Tech Industrial Mathematics with computer applications.

After completion of M.SC Tech Industrial Mathematics, you can do apply for the UGC NET exam.

You can do also Ph.D course in Mathematics.
7th June 2016, 11:38 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is M.Sc in Mathematics equivalent to M.Sc in Tech Industrial Mathematics with Computer Applications? NET and PhD can be done after that? Which one is better to opt for?

No, M.Sc in Mathematics is not equivalent to M.Sc Tech Industrial Mathematics with Computer Application as a subject. Both the courses are not equal.
It will be definitely better to opt M.Sc Tech Industrial Mathematics rather than M.Sc in Mathematics. After the completion of M.Sc Tech Industrial Mathematics, you can definitely apply for UGC NET Examination and pursue Ph.D in Mathematics.
14th July 2017, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for UGC NET in computer science and applications after Msc Tech (Industrial Mathematics with Computer Applications)...?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?