26th March 2018, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Alagappa University?

I want to know about the procedure for getting admission in Alagappa University for PhD in Biotechnology course. Can I know the procedure of admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission criteria and educational qualification required to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Alagappa University?
  2. Admission procedure to study PhD in Anna University for part time M.Phil postgraduate?
  3. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Alagappa University?
  4. Procedure to apply in Alagappa University PhD entrance exam?
  5. Is there any admission open for M.Ed correspondence in Alagappa University? What is the last date for admission?
  6. Can I get Government job in Police department after B.A in history through distance education from Alagappa University?
  7. Can I do PGDCA correspondence? Percentage required for it? From which centre can I do correspondence PGDCA in Chandigarh?
  8. What is the admission procedure to further study in MSc Chemistry? What is the necessary required to get admitted?
  9. Courses available graduation in BSc Chemistry?
  10. Previous year model question papers of Alagappa university PhD entrance exam?
  11. Admission in company secretary course after B.Com and MBA -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How can I apply for M.Ed in correspondence from Alagappa University? Date of applying for the form?
  13. MCA entrance model question papers of Alagappa University? I have applied for MCA
  14. Procedure to get admission in M.Sc Microbiology at University of Bradford? Fees to study this course?
  15. Admission procedure to study Degree in Cyber Security in Maryville University?
  16. Admission procedure & requirements to study BS(Physics) in McMurry University?
  17. Best university to study M.A.(Philosophy) in India? Procedure to get admission?
  18. How to do MSc after completing BSc MLT?
30th April 2018, 02:05 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Alagappa University?

Admission Procedure to pursue PhD in Biotechnology in Alagappa University:

In order to pursue PhD in Biotechnology, you are required to first meet the basic eligibility criteria that is required.

Click here for detailed eligibility criteria

Candidates those who are eligible as per the norms that are mentioned above have to apply to the Dean Research for registration in the prescribed application form through the "Research Supervisor".

Independent candidates must apply through the Head of the Department/ Officiating Department of the University.

Application forms must be forwarded through different channels and the detailed procedure and information is given below.

Click here for Apply Procedure -- Refer 10th and 11th pages

Go through the above notification once and refer 10th and 11th page of it for more details
30th April 2018, 07:37 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Alagappa University?

Admission to Alagappa University for PhD Biotechnology is done on the basis of NET/CSIR/GATE entrance examination. Candidates those who have completed masters degree in Biotechnology with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized university, are eligible to get admission in the above said university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?