14th June 2020, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply for PhD(Population Studies) course in Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics?

I want to know what age is the maximum for getting PhD admission in Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics? Kindly let me know about the age limit for getting admission and studying PhD in Population Studies course at this institute. Please tell me immediately.

12th October 2020, 12:55 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for PhD(Population Studies) course in Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics?

Age limit to apply for PhD(Population Studies) course in Gokhale Institute of Politics and Economics is given below.

There is no age restrictions to pursue PhD program at Gokhale Institute of Politics And Economics.

If You want stipend during PhD program , You must get admission through National level entrance exam and your age should be less than 30 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?