18th June 2014, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Age limit and minimum qualification required to study Ph.D in Political Science at USA?

hello
what is the eligibilty in terms of age and
academic qualification one should have
so that one can do phd in political science
in any usa university??????

Related Questions:
  1. Age limit and qualification for political science leacturership?
  2. Government teacher's job in Delhi after Graduation in Political Science, PG in Political Science and B.Ed? Eligibility and age-limit?
  3. How may I get details about age limit, eligibility criteria and qualification for becoming a RAW officer? I am pursuing BA degree with political science & sociology & philosophy stream
  4. Can I pursue PhD having 50.7% in M.Com? Age limit to do PhD?
  5. How to start career in the field of research? Entry criteria and scope?
  6. Percentage required for PhD in Political Science? Eligibility and syllabus for JNU PhD entrance exam?
  7. Is GRE/TOEFL required to study Ph.D in USA?
  8. Should I go for PhD in USA after completing masters in Vety. Science from IVRI?
  9. Can a Matriculate person apply for SSC exam?
  10. What is the age limit and minimum qualification required for CA course? I am a PG Arts student
  11. Age and qualification required for Political Science Lecturership? How much marks are needed for lecturership?
  12. How can I get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT? Minimum percentage required and scholarship?
  13. Is there any age limit to do PhD? Detailed information about admission?
  14. Can I appear for 12th with Arts stream?
  15. Required Academic qualification and Maximum age limit for CBI Exam?
  16. Eligibility criteria for for MBBS entrance test? Minimum qualifications required and age limit for OBC students? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to do Ph.D in Political Science? Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi Medium
  18. How to be a part of CBI after doing diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering
10th April 2016, 06:46 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit and minimum qualification required to study Ph.D in Political Science at USA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
what is the eligibilty in terms of age and
academic qualification one should have
so that one can do phd in political science
in any usa university??????
There are no age criteria to do Ph.D course at USA.

If you have completed masters degree from a recognized University and if you have valid GRE score then you are eligible for Ph.D course in Political Science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?