8th May 2011, 11:41 AM
mohd raavi

Eligibility criteria for for MBBS entrance test? Minimum qualifications required and age limit for OBC students?

sir i want to know about the elligibelity criteria for single m.b.b.s enterance test i.e minimum qualification and age limit for O.B.C

11th May 2011, 10:02 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for for MBBS entrance test? Minimum qualifications required and age limit for OBC students?

AIPMT

The eligibility criteria for this medical entrance test is as under;
Educational Qualification: One should have passed 12th or equivalent
with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology and should have
scored at least 50% marks in PCB and English, taken together.

AIIMS:
Educational Qualification: One One should have passed 12th or equivalent
with Physics, Chemistry, Biology & English and should have
scored at least 60% marks in PCB and English, taken together.

The eligibility criteria for other medical entrance tests should be somewhat
similar to these entrance exams or in some case, bit relaxed.
12th May 2011, 03:41 PM
shermin
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for for MBBS entrance test? Minimum qualifications required and age limit for OBC students?

The eligibility for AIIMS MBBS is 10+2 physics,chemistry,biology and english securing minimum 60% marks.
Age limit:minimum 17yrs and no upper age limit.
27th May 2011, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum percentage required for aiims entrance exams for obc students?
3rd June 2011, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

after 12th std which all higher studies and which all jobs can we apply if we are taking bio,phy,chem,eng and biotechnology in our 11th and 12th std
5th June 2011, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

iam studing mpc but i intreasted in mbbs present my age is 24 give me sugition
5th June 2011, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

What is the cut off marks for MOBC students to enter mbbs course in Assam?
10th June 2011, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

I 'm in 12 std. Will you please tell me about eligibility for m.b.b.s
16th June 2011, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

i m 37 year old person and i m interested doing a course in M.B.B.S. is possible and which university? kindly giveus information.
21st June 2011, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

l have just passed my 10 2 with over all 60 percent marks but i have only 40 percent in bio may i able to give medicle entrances
3rd July 2011, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

is it necessary to give PMT at national level?
28th July 2011, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS CRETAREA FOR ENTRANCE EXAM P.M.T ALSO ABOUT AGE LIMITATON
28th July 2011, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

what is the upper age limit common entrance mbbbs2012
2nd August 2011, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

what is the minimum percentage to appear in mbbs?
9th August 2011, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

please show which courses are eligible for mbbs course
21st August 2011, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

I am 24 years old and have done my O-levels unfortunately I had to leave education and I have not studied any thing after that ,although I am highly interested in going to do an MBBS can you advise me on what to do as I can't find an FS.c course for over 18's or MBBS that does not require anything equivalent to it.
21st September 2011, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

you must study biology separetly in order to become a m.b.b.s
19th October 2011, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

What is the new eligibility criteria for the new unique M.B.B.S. entrance tests for all India base strarting in 2012?
Please inform me, my e-mail id- [email protected]
9th November 2011, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

sir, m in 12th standard nw, age 17 yrs.. I want to knw wat is miminum % to be required in 12 to appear for MBBS
14th November 2011, 03:56 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Dear,AIPMT
Dear,The eligibility criteria for this medical entrance test is as under;
Age: 17-25 years,Educational Qualification: One should have passed 12th or equivalent
AIIMS:
14th November 2011, 04:03 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Dear,AIPMT
Dear,The eligibility criteria for this medical entrance test is as under;
Age: 17-25 years,Educational Qualification: One should have passed 12th or equivalent
AIIMS:
15th November 2011, 01:07 AM
dr.shekhr

HI dear,
AIPMT

The eligibility criteria for this medical entrance test is as under;
Educational Qualification: One should have passed 12th or equivalent

AIIMS:

The eligibility criteria for other medical entrance tests should be somewhat
similar to these entrance exams or in some case, bit relaxed.
Thanks
2nd January 2012, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

Hello, I am Girish

Students who are now 25 years old and interested in same.., so what are similar courses where they contribute in R & D in any specific Subject?

than you.
14th March 2012, 06:26 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,.
The eligibility criteria for the AIIMS MBBS:

The candidate should have to complete 12th standard with atleast 50%marks from any recognised state board.

The age should be 17 years to 25years.

All the best.
15th March 2012, 08:19 AM
tudi.swethna

hai dear...
To do MBBS minimum qualification you requried is 12th passed in PCB that is physics, chemistry and biology..
Minimum age is 17 years and no upper limit..
You should score atleast 50% in PCB and English..

all the best
15th March 2012, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

what is the fees structure for mbbs in mumbaimedical colleges
21st March 2012, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

i am 23yr old and 12th passed from NIOS,am i eligible for mbbs
13th April 2012, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

what is the percentage criteria in fsc,metric and enterence test to get admission in medical college for mbbs
17th May 2012, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

is 50% in 10 standard is eligible for mbbs when the same person scores 55% in 12 standard with PCB
30th May 2012, 10:09 AM
Unregistered

how many minimum marks compulsary to do mbbs
3rd July 2012, 03:32 PM

Red face Re: Eligibility criteria for for MBBS entrance test? Minimum qualifications required and age limit for OBC students?

about the iit entarance exam
3rd July 2012, 11:28 PM
drjeet
Senior Member+

Dear friend,
I give you eligibility criteria for some MBBS entrance exams are.

Eligibility for CBSE AIPMT

QUALIFICATION:
The Higher/Senior Secondary Examination with Physics,chemistry,and Biology.

He/She has completed age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before
31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS/BDS Course and is an INDIAN
upper age limit for All India Pre-Medical /Pre-Dental Entrance Examination is 25 years as on 31st December of the year of the entrance examination.

AIIMS

Age: He/She should have attained or will attain the age of 17 (seventeen) years as on the 31st December, of the year of admission
He/She should have obtained a minimum of 60% marks in the case ofGeneral/OBC and 50% in case of SC/ST candidates in aggregate in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology..

JIPMER

Eligibility : Applicant must be an Indian National born on or before 01st January, 1996 and should have passed/appeared for Higher Secondary Course (10+2)/equivalent with PCB..

AFMC

Applicants must have passed the XII standard with the subjects of English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology securing not less than 60% of aggregate marks in the three science subjects taken together, not less than 50% marks in each of the science subjects and not less than 50% marks in English..
Age limit: Should attain the age of 17 years on 31st December on year of examination.

BHU

Qualifications: Passed Intermediate/10+2 or equivalent examination in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Zoology plus Botany) taken together
A minimum of 50% marks for General and 45% for General-PC candidates and 40% marks for OBC/SC/ST and respective PC candidates
Age: Completed 17 years but not crossed 25 years as on 31st December on the year of examination..

all the best.
7th July 2012, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

kya obc candidate ko aiims me pcbe me 6o percent marks seperate_2 chahiye ya combine chahiye
17th August 2012, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

i am b.pharmacy student. am i eligible for MBBS. how?
17th August 2012, 10:01 PM
manjira...

MBBS is the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery. It is the Bachelor degree needed to become a doctor. The medical colleges conduct entrance examinations for the admission of the candidates. Entrance exams are conducted both on state and central level.

There are many entrance exams conducted. some of them are

1)All India Institute of Medical Science(AIIMS)

2)All India Pre Medical Test(AIPMT)

3)Combined Pre Medical Test(CPMT)

4)Armed Force Medical College(AFMC).

5)Baranas Hindu University(BHU)

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA

For AIPMT

1) Must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology and English. Minimum 60% marks for general and 50% for ST/SC/OBC candidates.
2)age must be between 17-25 years.

For AIIMS

1)Must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board with Physics, chemistry and Biology. Minimum marks for general candidate is 50% and SC/ST/OBC is 40% taken together.
2)The age must not be less than 17 years.

For AFMC

1)Must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry Biology and English. Minimum marks in the three science subjects 60% in aggregate and 50% in individual subjects including English.
2)The age must be at least 17 years but no more than 22 years.

For CPMT

1)Must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology. The general candidate must have secured 50% and SC/ST/OBC candidate 40% in the qualifying examination.
2)The age must be 17 years at least.

For BHU

1)Must have passed 10+2 exam with Physics, Chemistry and Biology. The general candidate must have secured 50% and SC/ST/OBC candidate 40%.
2)The age of the candidate must be between 17 to 25 years.
11th January 2013, 09:22 PM
fight1

To be eligible for MBBS you must have to satisfy the eligibility criteria of the same.

You must be 17 years of age on or before 31st December, of the year of admission to the MBBS course.

The level of English must not be less than the core course as prescribed by the National Council of Educational Research and Training after the introduction of the 10+2+3 years educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on education•

You must have passed the qualifying examination under the Higher Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher Secondary Examination

You must have a combination of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics in the last two years of study or any other elective subjects with English

Thanks...
12th January 2013, 10:51 AM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria for for MBBS entrance test:-

>>You should have at least 60 percent in +2 with science stream

>>Your age should be minimum 17

>>Popular medical entrance test are as follows:-
AIIMS,AIMPT,CPT etc
14th January 2013, 08:05 AM
educationindia
Senior Member+

Hi Friends.....................

The eligibility criteria for MBBS entrance test is:

1.12th with 60% merit

2.Aged 17 years

3.Must appear for AIIMS, CPT & AIMPT.

ALL THE BEST.............
5th August 2013, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

Sir..., i am having 46 % in p,c,b and 52 in p,c,b,e am i eligible
16th December 2013, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

I am study in 12th science in A group. That I have take admition in MBBS on sits of AIPMT so I aplied.
16th December 2013, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

What 12th science group A 'S candidate take admition on base of AIPMT?
4th June 2014, 04:24 AM
Unregistered

after, NIOS plus two science course (distance education) eligible for aiims mbbs entrance examination
4th August 2014, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir
I am study in m.com. please tell me that what do
me
10th August 2014, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

Iam presently in 10th what percentage is required for getting admission in mbbs course ?
2nd September 2014, 07:33 AM
Unregistered

Can a science student who passed 12th from NIOS or patrachar vidyalya with pcb is eligible for mbbs entrance test?
29th December 2015, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir, My name is sumer singh nehra,[email protected] ,my daughter's DOB-01.09.2000 she is stayding at prasent RBSE in 12th bio.class. Is she submited MBBS Entrance exams All India Pre Medical TEST 2015-16 PLZ GIVE SAGETION MY MAIL ID.THANKS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?