24th February 2012, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

How may I get details about age limit, eligibility criteria and qualification for becoming a RAW officer? I am pursuing BA degree with political science & sociology & philosophy stream

Sir
This Is Saurabh Sharma
From Muzaffarnagar
i m the student of BA.. in political science & sociology & philoshphy..
& want to be a officer in RAW INDIA
so plz give me all detail of
RAW...............
age limit
courses.
qualification
area
and precentage . and all the mainly necceceruary info about Raw

Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Ph.D in Sociology is a good option for PG in Sociology, Political Science and Journalism & Mass Communication student?
  2. How can I prepare for JPSC entrance exam?
  3. Can girls join R&AW? Eligibility criteria for girls to join R&AW? Age limit, qualification and basic pay?
  4. Government teacher's job in Delhi after Graduation in Political Science, PG in Political Science and B.Ed? Eligibility and age-limit?
  5. After which course can I give the entrance exam of MPSC?
  6. Can I become an IAS officer after studying Political Science and Sociology?
  7. Which exam should I attend for MPSC exam? I am a TYBSc student
  8. Which graduation course is best for MPSC? I have passed 12th exam
  9. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Sociology if my age is 34 years?
  10. Procedure to become a RAW Agent? Age and qualification required?
  11. What should I study among Science, Commerce and Arts after 10th to join RAW? Procedure and age limit to join RAW?
  12. How can I apply for IAS exam after passing B.Com with 65% in B.Com -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Difference between Social Political Science and Socio-Political Philosophy?
  14. I am a student of ECE : Am I eligible for IAS with optional subject as History? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Courses available in Geography after B.A in JNU, BHU and DU? Procedure to apply for these colleges?
  16. Best career option for me after 12th if I belong to arts stream with subjects like Political Science, Economics, Logic and Philosophy, Sociology, English and Alternative English?
  17. How to become a CID Officer with B.Tech (E&I) qualification? -- [New]
  18. Which post graduation to do after BSc zoology?
20th August 2012, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get details about age limit, eligibility criteria and qualification for becoming a RAW officer? I am pursuing BA degree with political science & sociology & philosophy stream

I am lakshay bhardwaj , a student of class 12 with pcm & biotechnology. I have cleared 10th exams with 94%.
sir i want to join RAW for that what I should go for higher education so that it easy for me to be a raw officer?
20th September 2012, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get details about age limit, eligibility criteria and qualification for becoming a RAW officer? I am pursuing BA degree with political science & sociology & philosophy stream

Is there any relaxation of age and marks in exam of RAW? Anupam Sardar, Bongaon
18th October 2012, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

sir my name is ashok shah.i m an engineering student.i want to become an agent of raw.please tell me all informatioon about it.
25th November 2012, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

sir i want to knw Is height mattes for ota..??
4th June 2013, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

I am atul kumar singh , a passout student of class 12 with pcm . I have cleared 12th exams with 61%.
sir i want to join RAW for that what I should go for higher education so that it easy for me to be a raw officer?
4th June 2013, 11:18 PM
asd170513

I am atul kumar singh , a passout student of class 12 with pcm . I have cleared 12th exams with 61%.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	img172.jpg
Views:	1981
Size:	62.1 KB
ID:	138244   Click image for larger version

Name:	img173.jpg
Views:	4579
Size:	59.1 KB
ID:	138245  
16th July 2013, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the criteria over which the people can so for RAW and other IB exams
13th January 2014, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

elgibilty for raw agent and age
25th January 2015, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

My name is kamal mishra i m 3 rd year student of b.tech and i want be join INDIAN RAW MY EMAIL ID IS [email protected] HIND
18th February 2015, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

I can I join raw I have appeared in ssb hut did not recommended. Is any way to join it..then please inform me .no. 8409877497
6th September 2015, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am M.A 2 year student in english.so i want to be a raw agent.please tell me about raw syllabus and circumstances of raw.tell me my email id [email protected]
27th September 2015, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am studying in M.A 2 year in english.which exam able for me in army.shoud i able any exam of army.please tell me my email [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?