11th April 2015, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Am I elgible to do Ph.D in Biotech after completion of M.Sc Biotechnology?

Sir/Mam,

I have completed Msc biotechnology. Now i would like to do Ph.D in biotech field in Tamil Nadu. Is it possible to do or not? Can you please give me the complete procedure to be followed for the same? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How and where can I join PhD in Industrial Biotechnology? Name of institutes and their requirements?
  2. Which course is a better choice for me between MBA and M.Tech in Biotechnology after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology? Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  3. What are the jobs in Biotechnology after completing MSc Biotechnology
  4. Scope of phd in biotechnology after msc biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology to get more salary?
  6. How to do MSc Biotechnology from Abroad?
  7. UGC JRF fellowship eligibility for PhD Biotechnology?
  8. How can I establish a Biotech company after completion of Ph.D in Biotech?
  9. Best institutes for doing MSc in Biotech and Ph.D?
  10. Whether I should go for MBA or Ph.D. after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  11. How to opt for Phd, I am MSc Biotech student
  12. How to do MSc Zoology or MSc Biotechnology after completing graduation in Zoology
  13. Which is better M.Sc Biotechnology or M.Sc Medical Biotechnology?
  14. Which is better choice for me between M.Sc in Industrial Microbiology and M.Sc in Clinical Research after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Best colleges offering these courses?
  15. How to apply for a job in Biotech company after completing MSc in Biotechnology
  16. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotech), either M.Sc(biotechnology) or M.Sc(microbiology)?
  17. Job in field of Biotechnology?
  18. How to prepare for NET Exam being a candidate of M.Sc in Biotechnology? Information regarding all India Tests for Ph.D course?
11th April 2015, 09:47 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I elgible to do Ph.D in Biotech after completion of M.Sc Biotechnology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I have completed Msc biotechnology. Now i would like to do Ph.D in biotech field in Tamil Nadu. Is it possible to do or not? Can you please give me the complete procedure to be followed for the same? Thank you!
You have completed M.Sc in Biotechnology so you are eligible for admission in Ph.D in Bioteh.

Eligibility criteria for Ph.D course:-

1)Those candidates who have completed masters from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

2)There is no age criteria for Ph.D course.

Note:- UGC NET/CSIR NET/GATE score is essential for Ph.D course.
13th April 2015, 01:46 AM
gopalasamudrum
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I elgible to do Ph.D in Biotech after completion of M.Sc Biotechnology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

Eligibility criteria for Ph.D in Biotechnology course:-

1)Those candidates who have completed Masters in Biotechnology from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

2)There is no age criteria for Ph.D course.

So, you are elgible to do Ph.D in Biotech after completion of M.Sc Biotechnology

You can start preparing for GATE or NET exam to get admission at top institutions in India for Ph.D course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?