13th April 2015, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply in JEST if pursuing M.Sc(Physics) 3rd semester?

Hello,
I'm pursuing my M.Sc in Physics from Kuvempu University, Shimoga, Karnataka. Now I'm in third semester and about to write this semester exam. I will complete my M.Sc in this year.Now my question is can I apply for JEST of this year? They are asking the M.Sc marks, with my first two semester marks can I apply for JEST?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for Indian Statistical Service exam if pursuing M.S. 3rd semester?
  2. How to do summer internship after 6th semester? I am pursuing B.Tech 3rd year in ECE
  3. Can I apply for Microsoft after having One year backlog in my BCA degree?
  4. Procedure and eligibility to get scholarship for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd semester student?
  5. How can I get a job after pursuing masters in economics in 3rd semester?
  6. B.Tech final year is eligible for JEST?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for Infosys having secured 65.2% in 10th, 65.4% in 12th and 72.63% upto 7th semester of B.Tech?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for Indian Army after passing 1 subject in 3rd semester of WBUT
  9. Can a student of D.Ed 3rd semester apply for CTET 2015?
  10. Am I eligible for Indian Navy if I had 1 backlog in previous semester of computer science and engineering? If my aggregate is 60% to 70% then can I apply for it? Would the backlogs affect my chances?
  11. Can a B.Sc pass out write JEST? Details about JEST?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for JEST if completed Distance M.Sc(Physics) with 61% marks?
  13. Am I eligible for ISRO Exam having secured 64% in one semester and above 70% in remaining semesters pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech ECE? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which subject will be better for me between Entomology and Fishery for my future pursuing 3rd semester of M.Sc?
  15. Information about Ph.D entrance exam for PG in Physics student?
  16. Eligibility for integrated M.Sc through JEST?
  17. Will there be any International Internship available for me being a candidate of pursuing 3rd semester of Mechanical Engineering?
  18. Am I eligible for microsoft recruitment after doing M.Tech 3rd semester in CSE
25th April 2015, 09:15 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply in JEST if pursuing M.Sc(Physics) 3rd semester?

Yes, You are certainly eligible to appear in JEST (Joint Entrance Screening Test) even when you are pursuing final year of M.Sc (Physics). "Remember, candidates in the final year of courses (M.Sc Physics) are also eligible to appear in JEST Entrance Examination". There is no certain minimum percentage is required to be eligible for JEST Entrance Examination. The main basic educational qualification required is "Candidates must have PASSED the requisite qualification in respective discipline". Since you are in the final year of M.Sc (Physics), I am sure you are eligible to appear in JEST Entrance Examination for doing Ph.D Program in Physics.

Click here to get JEST Eligibility Criteria
1st June 2018, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply in JEST if pursuing M.Sc(Physics) 3rd semester?

I have two backlogs in my 1st Semester (bsc). Will I be allowed to write the Jest exam. And if I qualify, will I be admitted to any of Jest institutes. Please help. Very worried.
Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?