7th July 2016, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do full time Ph.D after completion of MBA?

Can I Do Full Time PhD after Correspondence MBA ?
Can I change the stream to PhD in IT instead of PhD in Business Administration ?

Will it be recognised ?

What entrance exams do I need to give to do full time PhD after Correspondence MBA.

Is Part Time PhD worth doing ? or PhD via correspondence worth doing ?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do PhD after completion of MBA being in CA articleship?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for PhD after completion of BBA and MBA in distance mode? -- [New]
  3. Engineering graduate from AMIE is eligible for full time MBA through entrance exams?
  4. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in full time if I have completed MBA Finance in distance education?
  5. Eligibility for Associate Professor in colleges after PhD and Masters from distance mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible for PhD after completion of MBA and CA-Articleship? Universities offering PhD in external or distance mode?
  7. Universities which offer part time and full time Ph.D programme in Management? Are distance education MBA students eligible to take up Ph.D programmes?
  8. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Physics in part time without completion of master's degree?
  9. How to do Ph.D in management after doing MBA? Best universities in Pune for admission in Ph.D Full Time?
  10. How and when can I apply for Ph.D programme in Loyola? What is the fee structure for the full time course? Is there any entrance exam available to get into Ph.D?
  11. What is the eligibility criteria needed to do Ph.D after completion of MBA course?
  12. Which type of PhD should I do full time or part time? Going to university daily is necessary in regular PhD? Syllabus, books and question papers for it?
  13. Is it possible to do full time Diploma and PhD at the same time?
  14. Colleges in Mumbai who conducts PhD in Pharmaceutics? Difference between part time and full time PhD?
  15. Can I apply for scholarship after doing full time Ph.D in commerce in Kerala?
  16. Which domain to take in PhD after completion of MBA Finance with HR?
  17. How can I apply to study correspondence PhD in HR being a MBA postgraduate?
  18. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for Ph.D after MBA?
9th July 2016, 11:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do full time Ph.D after completion of MBA?

Yes, if you have got MBA from a recognized university or institute with 55% marks then surely you will be eligible for Ph.D admission even if it is a correspondence course.

Selection will be based on the performance in written exam and interview conducted by the university or institute. Part time Ph.D is a good option for those who are already working as a professional.
10th July 2016, 12:06 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I Do Full Time PhD after Correspondence MBA ?
Can I change the stream to PhD in IT instead of PhD in Business Administration ?

Will it be recognised ?

What entrance exams do I need to give to do full time PhD after Correspondence MBA.

Is Part Time PhD worth doing ? or PhD via correspondence worth doing ?
Yes, you are eligible for full time PhD after completion of MBA.

- > Students should have bachelor’s degree of three years duration in any discipline from any recognized university with not less than 55% marks are eligible for PhD in Management.

-> The admission will be done on merit determined by composite marks of students in the entrance test followed by group discussion and the personal interview.

You can apply online or offline for the PhD program.
17th April 2017, 03:40 AM
Unregistered

I am V. Bhagirath Kumar, 35/Male a BCA graduate and an MBA(HR) with 4 years and 27 days of Medical Transcription experience. How many years will PhD take? Can I do PhD in Arts group or should I do PhD only in management group? How many years PhD in management group and in Arts group? E-mail: [email protected]. Cell: 8143490702
20th April 2017, 01:47 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

You have completed MBA degree so you are eligible for Ph.D course in Management subject. But yous university must be recognized UGC. You must have a valid UGC NET score card.

Your masters degree marks must be above 55% from a recognized University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?