11th October 2021, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do MPhil after completing post graduation through correspondence?

I have completed BCA and pursing MSc IT through correspondence . Im willing to do MPhil further, can i do it...!??

12th October 2021, 05:40 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MPhil after completing post graduation through correspondence?

Yes,after completing post graduation with minimum 55%marks aggregate you can pursue M.Phil .M.Phil is a correspondence post graduate degree program.
13th October 2021, 11:41 PM
periwinkle09876

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MPhil after completing post graduation through correspondence?

Yes, you are eligible to do MBA after completing post graduation through correspondence.
Those candidates who have completed Masters from a recognised University with above 55% marks are eligible for M Phil course.
There is no age criteria for M.Phil course.
15th October 2021, 10:46 AM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° Obviously, you are eligible to pursue MBA after completing post graduation through correspondence mode of education.
The minimum educational qualification required to pursue M.Phil is post graduation in the relevant discipline from a recognised university or Institute.

A full-time Mphil
is a two year course research course that is pursued by the candidate after the completion of the post graduation degree.
15th October 2021, 07:57 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

It doesn't matter whether the Masters degree you achieved is through distance mode, but it should be recognized board with good percentage.
Some reputed and top colleges have their own admission criteria, and student has to go through entrance exam at university level in order to get admission.
15th October 2021, 08:33 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible. you can apply for MPhil course of any conventional university even your have obtained your master degree from open university or as a private student. In India, each university follows its own admission criteria. In some universities,open university student may have to qualify an additional test or interview for MPhil admission.

Therefore ,thoroughly read the admission rules of a university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?