27th October 2016, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for MPhil in English after post graduation from IGNOU?

Sir, I want to do MPhil in English, but I did post graduation from IGNOU with 55%marks. Am I eligible to get admission?

27th October 2016, 09:38 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for MPhil in English after post graduation from IGNOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I want to do MPhil in English, but I did post graduation from IGNOU with 55%marks. Am I eligible to get admission?
You have completed post graduation degree in English with above 55% marks from IGNOU s you are eligible for M.Phil course because IGNOU is recognized University.

Eligibility criteria for M.Phil course:-

1)Those candidates who have completed masters from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for M.Phil course.

2)There are no age criteria for M.Phil course.
28th October 2016, 02:56 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for MPhil in English after post graduation from IGNOU?

Yes, you are very much eligible for M.Phil course after completion of your PG degree from IGNOU, you can very much appear for entrance examination conducted by the prospective institute you wish to get admission and after clearing the examination, you will be very much liable to avail a seat in the prospective college/university and can thereafter continue with your studies further.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?