30th July 2015, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of BDS course? Do we need to complete MDS course s well?

Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of BDS course? Do we need to complete MDS course s well? Is it necessary or not? Can someone please give me the minimum eligibility criteria which we need to have for applying for the job? Awaiting for the answer!

Related Questions:
  1. List of Universities offering MDS course in India? Information regarding the Entrance Exams and fee structures for this course? What are the Career Options after completion of BDS other than MDS?
  2. What is the procedure of doing MDS from UK after BDS from India?
  3. Which branch is preferable to study in MDS after completing BDS?
  4. How to do a job as medical officer after completing MDS? What is the criteria? How many government jobs are there after completion of MDS?
  5. How MDS can be done in USA after BDS in India? Duration of MDS practice in USA? Scope and scholarship?
  6. How can I study MDS in any university of USA after completing BDS?
  7. Can I do DNB course after the completion of MDS?
  8. What is the procedure to study MDS in US for BDS candidate?
  9. Career opportunities except MDS for BDS holder who is working as a Lecturer?
  10. Whether a BDS student can apply for ENT instead of MDS? Career options after BDS?
  11. Career scope of doing M.Sc in Dentistry after completion of BDS course? Am I eligible for the position of Lecturer in a college after completion of M.Sc course?
  12. Best place to do MDS? Scope of BDS in Bangalore and MDS in Abroad?
  13. In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in MDS program?
  14. Can I appear in MDS entrance exam after completing my 6 months BDS Internship?
  15. Other than MDS and Clinical Practice, what can be done after BDS? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to proceed to do PG in USA after BDS in India?
  17. What is the requirement needed to apply for M.D.S course in abroad after completion of B.D.S in India?
  18. Government exams for MDS after BDS? Is PG a requirement for Ph.D?
31st July 2015, 01:02 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of BDS course? Do we need to complete MDS course s well?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of BDS course? Do we need to complete MDS course s well? Is it necessary or not? Can someone please give me the minimum eligibility criteria which we need to have for applying for the job? Awaiting for the answer!
No, After completion of BDS course you are not eligible for Ph.D course. If you have completed MDS course then you are eligible for Ph.D course.

Candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university are eligible for Ph.D course. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree. There is no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?