29th July 2012, 10:01 PM
vihuela

Career scope of doing M.Sc in Dentistry after completion of BDS course? Am I eligible for the position of Lecturer in a college after completion of M.Sc course?

I have done BDS.what is the scope of doing MSc in dentistry after BDS?Is it same as MDS?Can I be a lecturer in a college after doing MSc?

31st January 2013, 07:47 PM
gauraansh

Default Re: Career scope of doing M.Sc in Dentistry after completion of BDS course? Am I eligible for the position of Lecturer in a college after completion of M.Sc course?

Doing MSc after BDS has a good scope and you will get good knowledge and perfection in a particular field of dentistry.It will give you good opportunity of jobs so it is a good career option after BDS.yes you may get a lecturer job in a college with good salary options.

2nd September 2013, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Career scope of doing M.Sc in Dentistry after completion of BDS course? Am I eligible for the position of Lecturer in a college after completion of M.Sc course?

is it necessary to do phd after msc in antomy if i have done bds...........

4th January 2015, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

i have finished my b.d.s course and i have done forensic od ontology from ifs what are my career options

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?