21st August 2016, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of M.Ed with 56% marks?

Sir/Ma,

Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of M.Ed with 56% marks? What is the minimum criteria required for the same? Can you please guide me with the complete information on this? Awaiting to get the response as soon as possible as I need to apply soon!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Medical mirobiology after completion of M.Sc from Medical microbiology? What is the future for medical microbiology?
  2. Am I eligible to do PhD after completion of MBA being in CA articleship?
  3. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of MCA with 76% marks?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D after completion of MA with 60% marks?
  5. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Physics in part time without completion of master's degree?
  6. Am I eligible for doing Ph.D after completion of 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering with 76.77 percentage?
  7. Am I eligible to do PhD in Management through correspondence after completion of M.Com with 52 percentage marks?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for PhD after completion of BBA and MBA in distance mode? -- [New]
  9. Am I eligible to do Phd in Psychology after completion of M.D in Homeo?
  10. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of M.Sc Computer Science?
  11. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after passing M.Sc in Mathematics with 49%? Is it possible to do M.Sc again to score good marks?
  12. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in History after completion of MA in History with 66% marks?
  13. Am I eligible for PhD after completion of MBA and CA-Articleship? Universities offering PhD in external or distance mode?
  14. What is the procedure to be followed for applying Ph.D Microbiology in Kerala?
  15. Am I eligible to do MA or B.Ed after completion of graduation with 50 percentage marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible for doing Ph.D course after completion PG course in English literature with 60% marks?
  17. Am I eligible being a SC/ST caste for Ph.D after MA with 53%?
  18. Am I eligible for doing Ph.D course after completion of PGDM from AIMA in distance mode?
28th August 2016, 08:01 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of M.Ed with 56% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Ma,

Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of M.Ed with 56% marks? What is the minimum criteria required for the same? Can you please guide me with the complete information on this? Awaiting to get the response as soon as possible as I need to apply soon!
You have completed M.Ed with 56% marks, So you are eligible for Ph.D course. But you should qualify in UGC NET exam.

For JRF post, your age should be below 28 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?