11th January 2015, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Clinical Psychology if I have completed M.Sc in Psychiatric Nursing?

I have completed MSc in Psyhiatric Nursing and working in nursing college. Am i eligible to do PhD in clinical psychology? If no,what should i do? Kindly respond.

15th March 2017, 12:25 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Clinical Psychology if I have completed M.Sc in Psychiatric Nursing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed MSc in Psyhiatric Nursing and working in nursing college. Am i eligible to do PhD in clinical psychology? If no,what should i do? Kindly respond.

Sorry, you are not eligible to do PhD in Clinical Psychology after completion of M.Sc in Psychiatric Nursing course completion. The eligibility to study the PhD in Clinical Psychology will be Master’s Degree in Psychology with at least 55% marks. The admission to the PhD in Clinical Psychology course will be made on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the PhD entrance test and interview conducted by the university. Those who have qualified NET/SET/GATE shall be exempted from the entrance examination. The course can be studied at SGT University, Gurgaon, Delhi, the website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?