31st October 2015, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after completion of distance MCA course from SMU?

Is it possible to do the PhD in Computer Science after completing distance MCA from SMU??
If yes then what is the procedure for this?? Can you please let me know the minimum qualification required for doing Ph.D course? Awaiting to get the answer soon.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study PhD in Computer Science if pursuing MCA from SMU?
  2. Regular MCA after B.Sc (IT) from SMU though distance learning?
  3. Distance MCA degree holder is eligible for PhD or not?
  4. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of MCA in distance mode?
  5. Can I get Job after completion of MCA course from SMU in Distance Learning?
  6. Eligibility for Associate Professor in colleges after PhD and Masters from distance mode?
  7. Am I eligible for PhD after completion of MBA and CA-Articleship? Universities offering PhD in external or distance mode?
  8. Am I eligible to do PhD after completion of MBA being in CA articleship?
  9. After doing BSc AIT from SMU and MCA from IGNOU how to do interview in MNC's?
  10. Can i do PhD in IT after completing MCA through distance learning or do I need to do pursue M.Phil or M.Tech first? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to do MCA through distance education? I have completed BSc(Comp)
  12. Minimum salary after graduation from SMU Distance Learning? Is SMU distance learning a good institute to pursue graduation and PG?
  13. How may I do BCA from SMU through correspondence ? Am I eligible for MCA as a regular student? I'm in 4th sem and want to quit B.Tech(IT)
  14. Possibility to get scholarship to study MCA in SMU?
  15. Am I eligible for NET exam after completing my MCA from SMU DE?
  16. Can I take up Ph.D after completing MCA in distance mode?
  17. List of colleges in which i am eligible for MCA entrance exam? I have 55% marks in 12th, Now i m doing graduation through distance learning program
  18. Whether pursuing MBA(HR) from SMU-DE is not beneficial?
2nd November 2015, 12:52 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after completion of distance MCA course from SMU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is it possible to do the PhD in Computer Science after completing distance MCA from SMU??
If yes then what is the procedure for this?? Can you please let me know the minimum qualification required for doing Ph.D course? Awaiting to get the answer soon.

Thanks!
You have completed MCA from SMU so you are eligible for Ph.D course in computer science.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

There is no age criteria for Ph.D course but you must have valid UGC NET/GATE score card.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?