28th August 2015, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do Ph.D if I have scored 54.88% marks in MA?

Am I eligible to do Ph.D if I have scored 54.88% marks in MA? Can you please let me know the procedure which I have to follow? It would be really helpful if you can provide me the complete answer on this as soon as possible to me. Thank you!

28th August 2015, 04:59 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Ph.D if I have scored 54.88% marks in MA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to do Ph.D if I have scored 54.88% marks in MA? Can you please let me know the procedure which I have to follow? It would be really helpful if you can provide me the complete answer on this as soon as possible to me. Thank you!
You have completed M.A degree with 54.88 % marks so you are not eligible for Ph.D course.

Eligibility criteria for Ph.D course:-

If you have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized university then you are eligible for Ph.D course.

There is no age criteria.
31st August 2015, 05:22 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Ph.D if I have scored 54.88% marks in MA?

I am sorry to say you this but you are not eligible for the PhD Degree as you are short of the 55% marks in your Masters Degree which is needed to get admission to the course of PhD.
You are short of 55% by a very small margin so you must appear for the Entrance Examination and if you can score nicely then you might be considered.
So you need to try and do whatever you can as you are just short of being eligible for the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?