24th January 2017, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Mechanical engineering after completion of B.Tech and M.Tech from AMIE?

Sir, I am pursuing diploma in mechanical engineering and I am in the final year. Sir, I want to do PhD in future. So, my question is that if I do my btech and mtech from AMIE then I will eligible to do PhD or not? Who can provide me the details on this? Thank you!

26th January 2017, 08:03 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Mechanical engineering after completion of B.Tech and M.Tech from AMIE?

I am happy to tell you that you are very much eligible to pursue Ph.D in Mechanical Engineering after the completion of your M.Tech course in the same from AMIE.
Candidates those who have completed their M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Ph.D course in the same.
26th January 2017, 11:05 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Mechanical engineering after completion of B.Tech and M.Tech from AMIE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am pursuing diploma in mechanical engineering and I am in the final year. Sir, I want to do PhD in future. So, my question is that if I do my btech and mtech from AMIE then I will eligible to do PhD or not? Who can provide me the details on this? Thank you!
Yes, after completion of M.Tech from AMIE, you are eligible for Ph.D course in Mechanical Engineering. If your M.Tech subject is Mechanical Engineering.

Your masters degree marks must be above 55% from a recognized University. You must have a valid GATE score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?