4th September 2016, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for doing Ph.D in Education after completion of masters in Accounting?

Am I eligible for doing Ph.D in Education after completion of masters in Accounting? Can you tell me what is the minimum criteria required for doing the Ph.D? It will be helpful if you can give me the steps which I have to follow as well. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of masters in Physiotherapy?
  2. Am I eligible for doing Ph.D in English literature in India after completion of masters course in Australia?
  3. Am I eligible to Ph.D in regular mode after completion of masters in correspondence?
  4. Can I do masters in clinical psychology after completion of BDS course?
  5. Am I eligible to do PhD in Psychology after completion of masters in Chemistry?
  6. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Embryology after completion of masters in science?
  7. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Embryology after completion of masters in Science?
  8. Am I eligible for doing Ph.D after completion of 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering with 76.77 percentage?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for PhD after completion of BBA and MBA in distance mode? -- [New]
  10. Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after completion of BA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Eligibility to do PhD in Accounting in City University London for M.Com student of India? Research areas under this PhD?
  12. Eligibility to do PhD in Accounting in City University London for M.Com student of India? Research areas under this PhD?
  13. Eligibility to do PhD in Accounting in City University London for M.Com student of India? Research areas under this PhD?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for PhD literature program after completion of masters in English with 50 percentage marks?
  15. Am I eligible to do PhD after completion of MBA being in CA articleship?
  16. Is it possible for me to do Ph.D after completion of MA Hindi?
  17. Possibility to do PhD in Education on M.Ed basis?
  18. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after a long gap of education?
5th September 2016, 10:53 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for doing Ph.D in Education after completion of masters in Accounting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible for doing Ph.D in Education after completion of masters in Accounting? Can you tell me what is the minimum criteria required for doing the Ph.D? It will be helpful if you can give me the steps which I have to follow as well. Thank you!
You have completed Masters in Accounting, So you are not eligible for Ph.D course in Education.

Those candidates who have completed M.A in Education with above 55% marks from a recognized University are eligible for Ph.D in Education.

You must have a valid UGc NET score card.

There are no age criteria for LS post. For JRF post, your age should be below 28 years.
6th September 2016, 12:21 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for doing Ph.D in Education after completion of masters in Accounting?

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to study Ph.D in Education after the completion of masters degree in Accounting.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree in Education from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Ph.D course in Education.
You can opt Ph.D in Accounting if you satisfy the required criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?