10th May 2016, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Embryology after completion of masters in Science?

Are all the masters in science eligible to do embryology in PHD ??? I'm a master in OBG nursing am I eligible to do it??? Thanks for all the answers in advance... Can someone please provide me the information on the same? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
12th May 2016, 12:00 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Embryology after completion of masters in Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Are all the masters in science eligible to do embryology in PHD ??? I'm a master in OBG nursing am I eligible to do it??? Thanks for all the answers in advance... Can someone please provide me the information on the same? Awaiting for the response.
Yes, you are eligible for Ph.D course in Embryology.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree in Embryology from a recognized university are eligible for Ph.D course in Embryology. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

Your age should be below 28 years for JRF post.
13th May 2016, 05:01 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Embryology after completion of masters in Science?

I am happy to say you that you are definitely eligible to study Ph.D course in Embryology.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree form a recognized University are definitely eligible to opt for Ph.D degree courses. Candidates must have scored a minimum of 55% of marks in order to be eligible for Ph.D study.
Candidates age must be below 28 years old.
19th March 2021, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

After PG diploma in embryology are people eligible for PhD in embryology? .....
27th June 2022, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do MD in embryology after completion of msc in embryology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?