30th September 2015, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for doing Ph.D in Hindi after completion of M.Sc IT course?

Dear Sir,

I have completed M.Sc IT form SMU, I want to do Ph.D in Hindi, am I eligible for that? Can someone please provide me the answer for the same? Hope that I will get it soon from here.

Thanks with Regards
Ajit Kumar Das

1st October 2015, 02:14 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for doing Ph.D in Hindi after completion of M.Sc IT course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,

I have completed M.Sc IT form SMU, I want to do Ph.D in Hindi, am I eligible for that? Can someone please provide me the answer for the same? Hope that I will get it soon from here.

Thanks with Regards
Ajit Kumar Das
You have completed M.Sc in IT from SMU so you are not eligible for Ph.D course in Hindi but you can do Ph.D course Computer Science subject.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university are eligible for Ph.D entrance exam. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

Your age should be below 28 years for JRF post.
1st October 2015, 06:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for doing Ph.D in Hindi after completion of M.Sc IT course?

No, you can't apply for PH.D in Hindi after M.Sc IT course. You must have a post graduation degree in Hindi or Hindi medium to become eligible for PH.D in the given subject. Also, you must have 55% marks in your post graduation degree from a recognized university.

Therefore, for now you are eligible for PH.D in computer science or IT only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?