14th February 2018, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Ph.D after completion of masters degree in environmental communication?

I have passed masters degree in environmental communication, am I illegible for PhD.if yes what is the procedure? Can someone please provide me with the complete details on the same soon? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Where to apply to do research in Physics of creeping crustal rocks? Should I go for it abroad?
  2. Am I eligible to do masters in mechatronics after completion of electronics and communications engineering?
  3. Am I eligible to Ph.D in regular mode after completion of masters in correspondence?
  4. What should I do after B.Com if my ultimate goal is Lectureship?
  5. Research topics after Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine & Surgery (BAMS)
  6. Eligibility for PhD in Environmental Science from Osmania University?
  7. Can I go abroad to do higher studies after completion of diploma in Environmental Engineering?
  8. Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after completion of BA course?
  9. Eligibility criteria for Ph.D admission after PGDM from IMT Ghaziabad
  10. Is it possible for me to do Ph.D after completion of MA Hindi?
  11. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of M.Com?
  12. Is it possible to do Ph.D in Management after ME in Communication system and without doing MBA?
  13. Am I eligible to do masters in mass communication after completion of B.A in Jorunalism? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible to do masters degree after completion of engineering?
  15. Am I eligible for NET Environmental science if I have completed masters degree in environmental studies with 55% marks?
  16. Am I eligible for doing Ph.D after completion of 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering with 76.77 percentage?
  17. Am I eligible to pursue masters in mass communication after completion of degree in English honors?
  18. Is it possible for me to Ph.D course if I have completed M.A in open university and also M.Phil?
25th February 2018, 10:14 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Ph.D after completion of masters degree in environmental communication?

Yes, you will be eligible to pursue PhD (Doctoral Program) after successful completion of Master's Degree in Environmental Communication course. Basically there is a certain educational qualification required to be eligible.

>> You must have completed Master's degree or Post Graduation in concerned stream from a recognized university.

>> As you are done with Master's Degree in Environmental Communication course, I can say that you are eligible to pursue this course.

>> The minimum percentage you must have secured minimum 55% marks in order to be eligible for pursuing this course.

There are several colleges that are offering this Doctoral Program in India and besides meeting the required criteria, you are required to have valid score of any of the PhD Entrance examination's.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?