3rd March 2019, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to purse PhD(English) being an MSc(Geography) postgraduate? Procedure to get admission?

Respected Sir, I have completed my BSc and MSc in Geography. I am teaching Geography in Private High School. I had Geography and English in my Graduation and Post Graduation. So, I can do PhD in English subject? I would also like to know that what I have to do for PhD admission?

30th September 2019, 10:33 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to purse PhD(English) being an MSc(Geography) postgraduate? Procedure to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed my BSc and MSc in Geography. I am teaching Geography in Private High School. I had Geography and English in my Graduation and Post Graduation. So, I can do PhD in English subject? I would also like to know that what I have to do for PhD admission?
You have completed M.Sc in Geography so you are not eligible for Ph.D course in Ph.D course in English.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

There is no age criteria for Ph.D course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?