5th February 2015, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in PhD for History postgraduate?

Hello
I have done my gradutation in painting from arts college , chandigarh.
Done my post graduation from pu in history of arts.
What will be procedure to do phd ,
take admission for the same.

Related Questions:
6th February 2015, 06:18 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in PhD for History postgraduate?

If you have got 55% marks in your Master's Degree from a recognized University then you are definitely eligible for Ph.D admission. If you are a reserved category candidates then 50% marks is the minimum requirement.

Most universities release notification for Ph.D admission every year and they conduct entrance exam and interview for admission into Ph.D program. If you have got NET/SLET/JRF score then you are eligible for direct interview for getting admission. If not then you have to appear for exam and then will be called for interview if you are found suitable.

Those who have M.Phil qualification or teaching fellowship are also eligible for admission without appearing for entrance exam. Therefore, don't worry and apply when the notifications are released.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?