21st September 2015, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to attend Qualcomm Technologies Off-Campus Interview being a M.Tech(Information Security) postgraduate? Procedure to apply?

Hello Everyone,
I am a M.Tech postgraduate in Information Security. I want to know that I am eligible for Qualcomm Technologies off campus interview? If yes, then how can I proceed for interview?

Related Questions:
  1. Selection procedure in HCL Technologies off-campus interview?
  2. Am I elgible to attend HCL Technologies Off-Campus Interview if having a gap of 4 years in between 12th and Graduation?
  3. Am I eligible to attend HCL Technologies Off-Campus Interview if scored 59.5% in 10th, 85% in 12th and 70% in B.E.?
  4. Am I eligible to attend HCL Technologies Off-campus Interview if got rejected in HCL BPO interview?
  5. How to attend campus and off-campus interview or walkin?
  6. Eligibility to attend Hexaware Technologies Off-Campus Interview for B.Tech Electrical Engineer?
  7. Which one should I attend among HCL Off-Campus Interview and Wipro Off-Campus Interview if both are on same date?
  8. Procedure to attend campus interview?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for job in Robosoft Technologies being a MCA postgraduate? Procedure to apply?
  10. Am I eligible to attend iGATE On-campus Interview if secured 59% in 12th?
  11. Is 1st semester taken in to consideration for the campus interview? Minimum average required to attend the interview?
  12. Detailed selection procedure of HCL Technologies On-campus Drive?
  13. Between TCS and HCL Technologies On-Campus Interview, which one should I attend?
  14. HCL exam pattern and procedure to attend the campus interview? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is 1st semester more important for campus interview? Am I eligible to attend the campus interview after scoring 60% and above in 1st semester?
  16. Am I eligible to attend Mindtree On-campus Interview if secured 52% in 10th, 68% in 12th and 71% in B.E.(ECE)?
  17. AICTE has ordered to attend only one campus interview if many companies are visiting the college? Which one to attend among IBM and HCL campus interviews?
  18. What kind of questions are asked in HR round of HCL Technologies on-campus Interview? Pattern of this on-campus interview?
24th September 2015, 09:25 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend Qualcomm Technologies Off-Campus Interview being a M.Tech(Information Security) postgraduate? Procedure to apply?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
I am a M.Tech postgraduate in Information Security. I want to know that I am eligible for Qualcomm Technologies off campus interview? If yes, then how can I proceed for interview?
Yes, you are eligible for Qualcomm Technologies.

For online application, you can apply here www.qualcomm.co.in/company/careers

Qualcomm Technology is a reputed international company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Qualcomm Technology is,

Qualcomm Technology= 60%

More than two years gap in throughout the studies are not eligible for Qualcomm Technology recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?