26th August 2015, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Physics) in Mumbai University for M.Phil postgraduate of Kerala? Possibility to get direct admission?

Dear Sir,
I am Jessy, a postgraduate in Physics with M.Phil and B.Ed degree from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam, Kerala. I would like to study PhD in Physics in Mumbai University. I have M.Phil degree from Kerala. What are the procedure for PhD(Physics) admission in Mumbai University? Can I apply for it directly? Kindly help me to know the same.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission to study PhD in Physics at Mumbai University for a candidate who has completed M.Phil and B.Ed from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam?
  2. What is the procedure for admission in FYB.Com? What is the fee structure for admission?
  3. Last date for admission in Mumbai University? What is the fee structure? Study material for the same?
  4. Procedure to study PhD in Politics & International Studies in University of Cambridge with scholarship for M.Phil postgraduate?
  5. What is the procedure to be followed for applying Ph.D Microbiology in Kerala?
  6. Is it possible to study PhD in Abroad for MCA postgraduate? Procedure to get admission?
  7. Procedure of admission in M.Phil 2016?
  8. Admission procedure to study M.Sc(IT) in IGNOU for BCA graduate of Mumbai University?
  9. Admission procedure to study PhD in Delhi University for Zoology postgraduate?
  10. How to take admission in M.Phil in Accountancy subject?
  11. Possibility to study Ph.D in Pharmacognosy for M.Sc(Agriculture) postgraduate of Iran? Procedure to get admission?
  12. Direct admission in Ph.D or M.Phil in Karnataka without entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the possibility to study 3 years LLB course after completing B.A Sociology from MG University, Kerala
  14. Procedure to get admission in Pune University to study T.Y.B.Com for S.Y.B.Com candidate of Mumbai University?
  15. How should I take admission in TYB.Com?
  16. NET qualified person can get direct admission in PhD? Procedure to get admission?
  17. Registration procedure to study PhD in Hindi for M.Com postgraduate of Mumbai University?
  18. What is the procedure to do M.A English? Where is the study center in Mumbai?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?